Best for : repeaters or people with a special interest in faience and/or painting
Gien was established in 1821 in the town of Gien and has been producing faience pieces for everyday life or unique occasions ever since .
With this 2 hour class held in Gien showroom in Madeleine, enjoy a relaxing artistic experience. We'll give you an overview of Gien history and technics, and we'll invite you to paint your own small faience plate from Gien, choosing a color variation of your taste.
Included : one small plate to decorate per person, eperon and other materials, tea and mineral water during the class
Days and hours of operations : from Monday to Friday, 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Meeting point : Gien Showroom, 18 rue de l'arcade, 75008 Paris
From 2 to 8 people
Price : 90 euros per person
Highlights of this tour :
- Experience a unique activity in Paris
- Learn about one of the most iconic brands in France history
- Get your own plate and decorate it according to your taste
- Get it stamped with "Gien made in France Atelier" stamp (made especially for A Journey in Paris !)
- Enjoy French tea during the class
- At the end of the class, get a small gift from Gien as well as a free coupon (receive another gift for any purchase higher than 50 euros)
Get a unique chance to explore the world of Gien during a friendly afternoon !
Rewiewed by Jazz in February 2015:
"My husband and I only had two days in Paris for Valentines Day. We chose this painting class as one of our many activities. It certainly did not disappoint! Solène was wonderfully helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. We cannot recommend this highly enough not only did we get an off the beaten path experience, but two unique souvenirs and an amazing memory. Truly one of the highlights of our trip and something that we will be talking about for years."
PAY NOW AND CONTACT US TO BOOK A DATE
You are travelling as a small group and want to have a private experience ? Pay 350 euros + 10 euros per person and get your private guide ! Please contact us.