Best for : repeaters or first traveller with an interest on vintage & antics
With this 4 hour private walking tour in St. Ouen flea market, the biggest flea market in the world, be sure to find what you are looking for ! We will explore some of the 15 different areas, focusing on 1 or 2 subjects of your choice (please choose from the list below). You will discover a bit of history and culture as we walk through the different markets. You will also have the opportunity to meet some of the merchants (who are also our friends) that will be pleased to explain how they work ! We'll be here to help you negotiate the price if needed and in case you need to organize shipping to your country, this is also possible.
Please choose up to 2 different themes from the following list :
- tableware items
- vintage materials for embroidery and sewing : beads, buttons etc.
- luxury bags & accessories (Dior, Chanel etc.)
- Vintage clothes
- Vintage jewellery
- Decoration items
- Chinese arts
- Japanese arts
- Others : please contact us
Included : one drink per person
Days and hours of operation : Saturday, Sunday, Monday, from 10:00 am to 2 pm OR 2 pm to 6 pm
Meeting point : meet at your hotel or apartment in Paris (we will reach the place by public transportation or taxi, at your own cost)
From 1 to 4 people
Price : 165 euros per person from 1 to 4 people
Contact us if you are more than 4 people
- Enjoy a private experience, with a focus on your needs
- Discover the biggest flea market in the world and discover its charming areas
- Meet the merchants and share about their passion
- Look for and find your favorite vintage items
- Get the best prices & conditions during the tour
Have a delightful moment, a mix of history & shopping !