Best for : first travellers
With this 3 hour private walking tour in Paris 7th district, explore the iconic places of the area but also the less known places. After having a walk in the gardens of Rodin museum, we will walk to Invalides, and then head to the main gourmet street of the area. We will make a stop at a fantastic cheeshop, have a drink "à la française" and discover very good gourmet shops. We'll also have a pastry tasting, before reaching Champs de Mars to learn about the history of Eiffel tower.
Included : one drink per person, cheese and pastry tasting
Days and hours of operation : from Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am to 1 pm
Meeting point : at Varenne metro station (outside)
From 2 to 6 people
Price : 190 euros per person
- Discover the fantastic gardens of Rodin museum and take a photo with the famous thinker !
- Discover the inside of Musée Rodin
- Discover French gastronomy through cheese, bread and pastry
- Walk along local shops to discover our way of life
- Learn about Eiffel Tower & its surroundings
Have an enjoyable morning, between culture, arts & food.