Best for : repeaters or first traveller with an interest in architecture
With this 2 hour private walking tour in Opera Garnier area explore the amazing Art Nouveau architectural jewels. Start at St. Lazare station and learn about the history of the district. Make a stop at a French typical brasserie, have a drink and enjoy the view on Art Nouveau tiles, mosaics & marbles. Then, after enjoying a view on Paris from the rooftops, penetrate the world of Grands Magasins (French department stores) to see several domes and mosaics, and access well hidden places. Then finish the tour with the visit of an Art Nouveau inspired bank.
Included : one drink per person at a French brasserie
Days and hours of operation : from Monday to Friday, 3 pm to 5 pm
Meeting point : St. Lazare station, near the glass dome.
From 2 to 6 people
Price : 130 euros per person
- Discover the hidden treasures of St. Lazare area
- Learn about the several World Exhibitions of the 19th century that have shaped modern Paris
- Enjoy a drink at a brasserie, admiring Art Nouveau architecture
- Admire 3 impressive Art Nouveau domes, several mosaics & tiles
- Discover amazing views from the rooftops of Paris !!
Have a delightful afternoon, between history, arts & architecture