Best for : repeaters or people with a special interest in table setting & French lifestyle
Gien was established in 1821 in the town of Gien and has been producing faience pieces for everyday life or unique occasions ever since .
With this 2 hour class held in Gien showroom in Madeleine, enjoy a relaxing lifestyle experience. After giving a short introduction about Gien history, we'll teach you how to dress a table properly according to French lifestyle. You'll also have the chance to learn about the evolution of table settings from the Middle-Age to nowadays, and of course you will practice yourself how to dress a nice table, according to the number of guests, the season or the colors you like.
Included : tea and special treats during the class, a gift from Gien
Days and hours of operation : from Monday to Friday, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Meeting point : Gien Showroom, 18 rue de l'arcade, 75008 Paris
From 2 to 8 people
Price : 90 euros per person
Highlights of this tour :
- Experience a unique activity in Paris
- Learn about Gien history
- Learn about table setting history in France since the Middle-Age
- Learn about French elegance, table setting and food serving principles in France
- Try your own style of table setting with our many available items and take a photo of it (we will send you the photo by email after the class)
- Enjoy French tea and special traditional treats during the class
- At the end of the class, get a small gift from Gien as well as a free coupon (receive another gift for any purchase higher than 50 euros)
Get a unique chance to access the world of French refinement during a friendly morning !
PAY NOW AND CONTACT US TO BOOK A DATE