Best for : all food lovers !
With this 4 hour combined tour in Bastille & Montmartre area, you will have the opportunity to discover two famous places for food. After meeting close to Bastille, we will walk to Aligre markets (indoor and outdoor markets) where we will have a coffee break "à la française", then visit all the best shops in the area and try some cheese with bread. After one hour and a half there, we will take a taxi or the metro to Montmartre (at your own cost) to discover some amazing food shops : bakeries, pastry shops, spice shops as well as restaurants, a grape vine and two mills.
After the tour ends at the bottom of Sacré Coeur, feel free to stay longer in Montmartre. We will be happy to give you some more tips so that you can enjoy the rest of your day !
Included : 1 drink and 5 or 6 tastings (cheese, bread, viennoiserie, pastry etc.)
Days and hours of operation : from Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 am to 1 pm.
Meeting point : Ledru-Rollin metro station (line 8)
From 2 to 8 people
Price : 120 euros per person
- Discover 2 charming areas in the same tour : Aligre market & Montmartre village
- Visit 2 traditional markets and many gourmet shops
- Learn about cheese, wine, bread, pastry, spices and much more !
- Get some advice about how to choose your food and how to cook french according to your taste.
- Try several types of food : cheese, bread, pastry
PAY NOW AND CONTACT US TO BOOK A DATE
You are travelling as a small group and want to have a private experience ? Pay 450 euros + 15 euros per person and get your private guide ! Please contact us.
You are by yourself ? Pay for 2 people and book a date !